Friday, March 25, 2011

I am hoping to share our journey of raising two little boys to be Godly men.  Our boys are 6 & 2.  The older is in kindergarten and the younger is in Mommy's school.  I have been blessed to be able to stay home with them these past two years.  I now have an online store and a wonderful sewing career.  I love what I do! 

I am going to try to implement a few changes in our home and am seeking advice and counsel as I do this.  More structure and less freedom seems to be needed.  These little boys need guidance and boundaries.  They really are great kids.  Very loving and kind.  But boys will be boys and, well, I grew up with a sister, so this is really new to me.  Of course she was blessed with three girls and has her hands very full.  So I guess all children really are the same.

Join me in the ups and downs and share with me and others who are following me your experiences.

Love in Christ,

Kerry

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm now following you from MBC. I have 2 boys age 14 and 4 and 1 girl age 12. I look forward to reading more of your blog. Here's my blog if you want to follow back: http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from MBC...I don't have two boys, but I am pregnant with my second girl....can't wait to see where your new blog takes you....check out my blog at www.iamcurlylocks.blogspot.com

    Peace and Love,

    Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a big responsibility to raise our children to know and love God! Glad to find another mama on that journey :)

    Found you through Monday Mingle, and I'm following you on GFC.

    www.mommyhaha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from the hop. Can 't wait to read more of your journey.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from the Sunday blog hop. I would love a follow back!!!

    I understand. I have 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl. They are amazingly good when they are one on one. And yes, boys will be boys and siblings will be siblings. They are both very loving but the fight for attention and sibling rivalry has started so early, I love them both dearly.

    I think this is all a part of growing up and a stage they are going through. They love each other very much. My daughter got upset when we got home the other day from a b-day party and her brother wasn't here to play with her! It's a constant up and down cycle, and kids will be kids! Gotta love them, they just like to keep us on our toes!!!!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete