For the past month my 6 year old and I have shared a nightly Bible study time together. He is so eager to learn. I love his teachable spirit. He has even bookmarked several Bible verses on my husband's IPOD so he can follow along while I read to him from mine. This time with him is a direct answer to prayer. We spend over an hour reading, memorizing, and talking about how God's Word applies to our lives.
I pray that the seeds that are being planted today will grow up to produce an abundant harvest in his life.
Fashion and the TFT Blog Hop
12 hours ago
That's exciting! I remember, before I was walking with the Lord, spending the night at someone's house and they had family devotions- Once I got saved and had a family I remembered that and DH and I have determined to do that with our kids, they love it! Despise not the day of small beginnings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious time for you and your son! I can see what a great blessing that is to you both!
ReplyDeleteJessica
Sounds like you are doing a wonderful job "planting seeds". They are sure to grow! What a lovely time to spend together. Thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop. Hope to see you again next weekend. Following you now!
ReplyDelete